Friday, August 20, 2010

A breath of fresh air.

Life has been incredible lately. Every single day has been a new, amazing adventure. I'm exactly where I want to be in life right now, progressing. I keep apologizing to myself every day about getting so off track. If I had stuck to the plan and my gut, I could have found this peace of mind a few months ago. I'm in love with everything around me. Friends. Family. Work. Boy. Late night phone calls. Bar nights. Adventures. Pinnacle grape. Thai food excursions. Music. Concerts. Rollercoasters. Bon fires. Pool parties. BBQ's. Every single day has had something different to offer. I forgot I was capable of feeling this way. I am so happy with where my life is going.

Now, if only we could manage to find a third roommate.. Everything would be picture perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment