Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tracers.

It's crazy that reading one word can bring back this huge flood of the most vivid memories I've ever had. Chills instantly run up my spine and leave goosebumps reminding me of, undeniably, one of the most life changing experiences I've ever had. I'm suddenly reminded of the overwhelming feeling that life is good, no great. Everything in it is great and deserves to be experienced in a positive manner. I remember what it's like to feel completely comfortable with myself. I can feel the rush of needing, not just wanting. I never understood it before. Every memory should be able to be felt this thoroughly. I'm left wondering why I can't have any other memories so vivid and questioning, for the first time ever, if I'd relive the memory or take it back in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment