Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh, the anticipation.


The next adventure in my life is about to begin and the closer I get to it, the more nervous I get. It's like the long, drawn out ride to the top of a rollercoaster. I know that once the ride gets going, it's going to be a blast. But the waiting to get to the top makes me absolutely anxious.

I'm excited to be out on my own again, but it is going to be such a huge change. While I don't love most things about it.. I do love the comfort of living with my parents because it's my home. It's the one place I'm always going to feel safe and secure. But, I'm an adult. And I can't stay in that shelter forever. I miss the freedoms of living on my own. I constantly crave them. Plus, I know living with Adam and Charlie is going to be a riot. I'm ready for some good times.

I just wish I could skip the next few weeks and be done with this whole ordeal already. I was never really one for rollercoasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment