Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All my dreams and all this stuff.. All made real, and it's not enough.

I took HCG for a week, dropped 10 pounds.
But, I've been super sick while taking it so I had to quit to figure out if it's the HCG or if I'm legitimately sick. All the symptoms are pointing to the latter. I'm frustrated that I can't keep taking it. It felt like the solution to my body problems and the results I was seeing made me so incredibly happy. I have to find a way to love myself again.

There are so many great things happening right now.. But I still want more. Maybe I'm selfish, maybe I'm taking everything I have for granted. I just can't help but feel that I'm missing out on something. I don't even know what it is, I just know I haven't found whatever it is I'm craving from life right now.

I need an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment