Saturday, June 26, 2010

+/-

I am having a really hard time staying positive this week. While there has been so many great things sprinkled in, the negative things just keep piling up and I'm trying so hard to keep them from outweighing the good.

This week has consisted of:
+ Toy Story 3! <3
+ Movie night tuesday, the most fun I've had in a while.
+ Cuddling with Lenny.
+ Being appointed to host the next movie night. (I'm thinking..Pauly Shore night)
- The dealership messing up my check, leaving me broke all week.
+ Hanging out with Stefani on Wednesday. Nothing like beer and hookah after work.
+ Starting HCG. Dropped 8.3 pounds in the first two days of the diet.
- Got the flu on Thursday, so I have had to quit the HCG until it gets better. Who gets the flu in June?! :/
+ Finally got some resolution. If you could call it that.
- Missing someone, a lot. Even though I know I shouldn't.
+ Brent's going away party last night.
+ Torching all of our Megaplex uniforms. Hello, revenge.
+ "No more booms. Bangs are still fine though."
- Wisdom teeth problems again keeping me up at night. I should have got them out months ago.
+ Being told I could be a Beer Goddess. Coolest compliment, ever.
+ Convincing Adam to come back to the party after he'd already left. Seriously, I'm so glad we're friends.
- Still sick so I can't keep anything down, but because my body is still burning 4500 calories a day I'm literally running on empty. Worst sick ever.
- No sleep last night, no food today. I'm in for a long day at work.
- Car problems on the way to work. I cannot afford to fix something on it right now.

Despite it all, I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude. I know in the end, things will work themselves out. They have to. I have so many great people in my life right now that I need to appreciate them and not long after people who don't want to be a part of it. There are so many great things coming up in my life right now. I need to keep focus on those and let all of the negative fade away. Here's to moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment